TP-link router faces certain issues at times, such as limited connection problem, DNS problem, TP-Link router is unable to get WAN parameters from the modem. This article will tell you how to fix these issues.
LIMITED CONNECTION PROBLEM
· Restart the modem.
· In case of a LAN make sure that all the cables are inserted properly.
· If it is without LAN i-e it is WAN then make sure that it is at a place where it is receiving proper signals
· Try to reset the router to factory default by using Reset button on the modem.
· Try doing a clean setup by way of a CD which is provided along with the modem at the time of initial setup.
· Change DNS server address on TP-Link router configuration, visit http://tplinklogin.net/ and follow the instructions given there in.
TP-LINK ROUTER IS UNABLE TO GET WAN PARAMETERS FROM THE MODEM
Check the physical connection between the router and the modem.
Try to change the LAN IP address of the router, the IP address that the router usesmay be conflicting with the IP range of your current ADSL modem/router.
Click Network then LAN in the left side menu of the home page, then alter the IP Address to another one, then choose “Save”.
If you are facing any other issues, please get in touch with TP-link router technical support. A member of their team will guide you to resolve your query.